- Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC)2013-2014 AICPA Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC) Committee
- ERM ResourcesThe AICPA has numerous resources to help members learn more about ERM and share with their senior management and staff. In addition, COSO has several important resources for CPAs. Available resources are listed below. AICPA Products- The
- AICPA 2014 Government BriefsAICPA 2014 Government Briefs
- Outstanding CPAs in Government Past Winners2013 Impact Award - Marcia Buchanan Local Level - Alfredo Riverol State Level - Pamela Leary Federal Level - Jennifer Coleman 2012 State Level - Roger A. Norman Federal Level - John H. Fisher 2011 Local Level - John McCormac State Level -
- Outstanding CPA in Government Awards 2014The winners of the 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award and the Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award were announced at the AICPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference on August 11, 2014.
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Ken Williams, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Kenneth Williams
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Randy C. Roberts, CPA, CGFM2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Randy C. Roberts, CPA, CGFM
- World Congress of Accountants 2014The World Congress of Accountants (WCOA) is organized by the International Federation of Accountants and held every four years. The event gives accounting professionals the opportunity to share their views on the current issues and trends in the profession. The CGMA
- Congress Sends Tax Extenders Bill to President for SignatureTax Extenders article for Dec. Tax Section News e-newsletter
- Member Spotlight - Jason Freeman, CPAFeatured Story in Dec. Tax Section News e-newsletter highlighting a tax section member
- Keeping Social Media, Website Content Fresh – Who has Time?Tax Toolkit article for Dec. Tax Section News e-newsletter
- December Tax Power Hour DebriefDecember Tax Power Hour debrief news article for Tax Section News
- 2014 Busy Season ResourcesBusy Season webpage providing quick links to tax season tools and resources.
- Practice Management GuidesMisc. practice guides for 2014; part of Annual Compliance Kit
- Advanced Tax QuarterlyAdvanced Tax Quarterly webcast series dedicated page to elaborate on the series, individual events, and provide registration information.
- New Law Creates Tax-Favored Savings Accounts for Disabled TaxpayersCongress approved the Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE) Act of 2014, which will allow disabled individuals to save money to pay for their disability expenses in tax-favored accounts, called ABLE accounts.
- Congress Passes Tax Extender LegislationThe Senate passed a bill to retroactively extend more than 50 expired tax provisions through 2014, by a vote of 76–16 on Tuesday evening. The extender bill passed the House of Representatives on Dec. 3, and it now goes to President Barack Obama for his signature.
- Final Rules Govern Reporting of Specified Foreign Financial AssetsIndividuals who are required to report interests in foreign financial assets to the IRS got guidance on the process in the form of final regulations.
Schutte & Hilgendorf, a Prescott CPA firm, is a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in audit, accounting, and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, homeowner’s associations. We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
At Schutte & Hilgendorf, we engage with our clients to address their challenges and achieve their business objectives. Our accounting, audit, and tax professionals are trusted advisors to premier companies, HOAs, and individuals in the Prescott area and beyond. Our daily focus is our clients’ secure growth in increasingly complex times.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service. We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
We are capable, personable, and accessible. We strive to find the most efficient ways of doing things and welcome new technologies.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- QuickBooks Startup/Consulting
- Live payroll, payroll tax preparation and filings
- Sales Taxes and filings
- Industry Specializations, including:
- Non-Profit/ 501 (c) Organizations
- Homeowners Associations
- Yellow Book and Single Audits:
- Our links