- Misclassifying Workers as Independent Contractors Can Be A Costly MistakeSeptember 29, 20150
Using independent contractors in your business can ...
- 2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Leah Nikaidoh2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Leah L. Nikaidoh, CPA
- Business, Industry and Government Webcast SeriesSee the latest CGMA-themed webcasts offered to designation-holders at free or discounted prices.
- ERM ResourcesThe AICPA has numerous resources to help members learn more about ERM and share with their senior management and staff. In addition, COSO has several important resources for CPAs. Available resources are listed below. AICPA Products-
- 2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Anne P. Harty2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Anne P. Harty, CPA
- Outstanding CPA in Government Awards 2015The winners of the 2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award and the Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award were announced at the AICPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference on August 10, 2015. The Outstanding CPA in Government Career
- 2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Wendy M. Payne, CPA, CGFM2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Wendy M. Payne, CPA, CGFM
- 2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Jacob W. Flournoy, CPA, CGMA, CIA, CISA, CFEJacob Flournoy, Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level
- Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC)2014-2015 AICPA Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC) Committee
- 2015-Government-BriefsThis page contains the AICPA Government briefs released in 2015.
- AICPA 2014 Government BriefsAICPA 2014 Government Briefs
- Tangible Property (Repair Regs) Webcast ArchivesTangible Property (Repair Regs) Webcast Archives and supporting handouts for AICPA members
- Welcome from the New DirectorWelcome note from the new Director of Taxation for the AICPA for our Tax Section Newsletter.
- Member Profile: Gerard H. Schreiber, Jr., CPAMember Feature for September Tax Section News highlighting an exception Tax Division volunteer.
- Free Fall Resources to Talk to Clients about Year-End IssuesArticle sharing Free AICPA Resources for client year-end planning.
- Beware IRS Phone Scams..StillIssue Spotlight article on IRS Phone Scams for September Tax Section Newsletter
- Permanent Tax Relief for Disaster Victims Gains MomentumPermanent Tax Relief for Disaster Victims Gains Momentu, September newsletter article
- Tax Practice Monthly DebriefTax Practice Monthly Debrief article for September Tax Section News discussing webcast topics and takeaways.
- Tax Identity Theft Information & ToolsIdentity theft is a growing area of concern for taxpayers and practitioners. The AICPA has created this page to provide members with information about preventing identity theft, including tips to provide clients, and steps to take if it occurs.
- Section 7216 Guidance and ResourcesFinal Treasury Regulations on rules and consent requirements relating to the disclosure or use of tax return information by tax return preparers became effective Dec. 28, 2012.
- Tax Power Hour DebriefAugust Tax Section News article on Tax Power Hour Debrief
Schutte & Hilgendorf, a Prescott CPA firm, is a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in audit, accounting, and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, homeowner’s associations. We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
At Schutte & Hilgendorf, we engage with our clients to address their challenges and achieve their business objectives. Our accounting, audit, and tax professionals are trusted advisors to premier companies, HOAs, and individuals in the Prescott area and beyond. Our daily focus is our clients’ secure growth in increasingly complex times.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service. We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
We are capable, personable, and accessible. We strive to find the most efficient ways of doing things and welcome new technologies.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- QuickBooks Startup/Consulting
- Live payroll, payroll tax preparation and filings
- Sales Taxes and filings
- Industry Specializations, including:
- Non-Profit/ 501 (c) Organizations
- Homeowners Associations
- Yellow Book and Single Audits:
- Our links