- Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC)2013-2014 AICPA Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC) Committee
- ERM ResourcesThe AICPA has numerous resources to help members learn more about ERM and share with their senior management and staff. In addition, COSO has several important resources for CPAs. Available resources are listed below. AICPA Products- The
- AICPA 2014 Government BriefsAICPA 2014 Government Briefs
- Outstanding CPAs in Government Past Winners2013 Impact Award - Marcia Buchanan Local Level - Alfredo Riverol State Level - Pamela Leary Federal Level - Jennifer Coleman 2012 State Level - Roger A. Norman Federal Level - John H. Fisher 2011 Local Level - John McCormac State Level -
- Outstanding CPA in Government Awards 2014The winners of the 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award and the Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award were announced at the AICPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference on August 11, 2014.
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Ken Williams, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Kenneth Williams
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Randy C. Roberts, CPA, CGFM2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Randy C. Roberts, CPA, CGFM
- World Congress of Accountants 2014The World Congress of Accountants (WCOA) is organized by the International Federation of Accountants and held every four years. The event gives accounting professionals the opportunity to share their views on the current issues and trends in the profession. The CGMA
- Details of the President’s State of the Union Tax ProposalsPresident Barack Obama used Tuesday’s State of the Union address to announce that he will propose tax increases for higher-income individuals and provide tax relief for middle-class taxpayers.
- Advanced Tax Quarterly Event ArchivesReturn to Advanced Tax Quarterly page Links to event archives and handouts will remain available for one year S Corporation Key Compliance Issues with Basic, Distribution & Stock Download PowerPoint
- 2014 Busy Season ResourcesBusy Season webpage providing quick links to tax season tools and resources.
- Tax Power Hour Event ArchivesReturn to Tax Power Hour page Links to event archives and handouts will remain available for one year January 2015:
- Using the IRS Online Payment AgreementWebpage designed to provide guidance and resources regarding the Online Payment Tool from the IRS
- Contacting the IRS FAQswebpage providing guidance and resources on contacting the IRS
- Proposed Rules Would Govern Sec. 41 Credit for SoftwareThe IRS issued long-awaited proposed rules on what type of internal-use software qualifies for the Sec. 41 research credit.
- IRS Updates Accounting Method Change ProceduresThe IRS issued new procedures taxpayers should use to make accounting method changes.
- Budget Cuts May Force IRS Furlough Days AgainIRS Commissioner John Koskinen issued a message to IRS employees outlining the steps the Service will have to take to deal with the budget cuts Congress enacted late last year.
- IRS Issues Procedures for Reinstated Transit Benefits ParityThe IRS issued procedures for employers to use to handle the retroactive application of the increased amount of the 2014 income exclusion for monthly transit benefits.
Schutte & Hilgendorf, a Prescott CPA firm, is a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in audit, accounting, and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, homeowner’s associations. We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
At Schutte & Hilgendorf, we engage with our clients to address their challenges and achieve their business objectives. Our accounting, audit, and tax professionals are trusted advisors to premier companies, HOAs, and individuals in the Prescott area and beyond. Our daily focus is our clients’ secure growth in increasingly complex times.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service. We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
We are capable, personable, and accessible. We strive to find the most efficient ways of doing things and welcome new technologies.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- QuickBooks Startup/Consulting
- Live payroll, payroll tax preparation and filings
- Sales Taxes and filings
- Industry Specializations, including:
- Non-Profit/ 501 (c) Organizations
- Homeowners Associations
- Yellow Book and Single Audits:
- Our links