- FASB's New Standard Aims to Improve Not-for-Profit Financial ReportingMay 19, 20170
In August, 2016, the Financial Accounting Standards ...
- New Mandatory Sick Leave Under Prop 206 - Arizona law Effective July 1, 2017May 5, 20170
REMINDER: Check your paid-time-off policies to include ...
- IRS Small Business Tip - Employee or Independent Contractor??May 2, 20170
Issue Number: IRS Small Business Week Tax ...
- Prescott becomes a Program City for Arizona Sales TaxJanuary 11, 20170
All Prescott and other cities’ sales taxes ...
Schutte & Hilgendorf, a Prescott CPA firm, is a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in audit, accounting, and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, homeowner’s associations. We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
At Schutte & Hilgendorf, we engage with our clients to address their challenges and achieve their business objectives. Our accounting, audit, and tax professionals are trusted advisors to premier companies, HOAs, and individuals in the Prescott area and beyond. Our daily focus is our clients’ secure growth in increasingly complex times.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service. We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
We are capable, personable, and accessible. We strive to find the most efficient ways of doing things and welcome new technologies.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- QuickBooks Startup/Consulting
- Live payroll, payroll tax preparation and filings
- Sales Taxes and filings
- Industry Specializations, including:
- Non-Profit/ 501 (c) Organizations
- Homeowners Associations
- Yellow Book and Single Audits:
- Our links