- Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC)2013-2014 AICPA Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC) Committee
- ERM ResourcesThe AICPA has numerous resources to help members learn more about ERM and share with their senior management and staff. In addition, COSO has several important resources for CPAs. Available resources are listed below. AICPA Products- The
- AICPA 2014 Government BriefsAICPA 2014 Government Briefs
- Outstanding CPAs in Government Past Winners2013 Impact Award - Marcia Buchanan Local Level - Alfredo Riverol State Level - Pamela Leary Federal Level - Jennifer Coleman 2012 State Level - Roger A. Norman Federal Level - John H. Fisher 2011 Local Level - John McCormac State Level -
- Outstanding CPA in Government Awards 2014The winners of the 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award and the Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award were announced at the AICPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference on August 11, 2014.
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Ken Williams, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Kenneth Williams
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Randy C. Roberts, CPA, CGFM2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Randy C. Roberts, CPA, CGFM
- World Congress of Accountants 2014The World Congress of Accountants (WCOA) is organized by the International Federation of Accountants and held every four years. The event gives accounting professionals the opportunity to share their views on the current issues and trends in the profession. The CGMA
- Reminder: Need to Elect Portability by End of Year for 2011-2013 EstatesNov. Tax Section news article on Esate Portability
- Issue Spotlight: Going Out on a Limb for Tax ExtendersNov. Issue Spotlight for Tax Section newsletter on Tax Extenders
- Tax Planning Resources for 2015 Filing SeasonNov. newsletter article on tax planning resources for 2015 filing season
- Another Successful Tax Conference and Fall Division MeetingNov. newsletter article providing a debrief/recap from the 2014 National Tax Conference
- ACA - What's New?Nov. Tax Section News article on updated ACA forms.
- Tax Practice Quality ControlsNov. newsletter article regarding tax practice quality controls
- November Tax Power Hour RecapNov. newsletter article providing a debrief of the tax power hour titled "Gearing Up for Busy Season."
- Tax Power Hour Event ArchivesReturn to Tax Power Hour page Links to event archives and handouts will remain available for one year November 2014: Gearing Up For Tax
- Advanced Tax Quarterly Event ArchivesReturn to Advanced Tax Quarterly page Links to event archives and handouts will remain available for one year How and When to Request a Sample Private Letter Ruling Download PowerPoint Slides Oct. 30,
- Advanced Tax QuarterlyAdvanced Tax Quarterly webcast series dedicated page to elaborate on the series, individual events, and provide registration information.
Schutte & Hilgendorf, a Prescott CPA firm, is a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in audit, accounting, and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, homeowner’s associations. We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
At Schutte & Hilgendorf, we engage with our clients to address their challenges and achieve their business objectives. Our accounting, audit, and tax professionals are trusted advisors to premier companies, HOAs, and individuals in the Prescott area and beyond. Our daily focus is our clients’ secure growth in increasingly complex times.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service. We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
We are capable, personable, and accessible. We strive to find the most efficient ways of doing things and welcome new technologies.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- QuickBooks Startup/Consulting
- Live payroll, payroll tax preparation and filings
- Sales Taxes and filings
- Industry Specializations, including:
- Non-Profit/ 501 (c) Organizations
- Homeowners Associations
- Yellow Book and Single Audits:
- Our links