- Prescott becomes a Program City for Arizona Sales TaxJanuary 11, 20170
All Prescott and other cities’ sales taxes ...
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - Important Announcements for EmployersJanuary 10, 20170
HAPPY 2017! This letter was sent to all ...
- CITY OF PRESCOTT BUSINESS LICENSE REGISTRATION – MANDATORY AS OF 1/1/17January 5, 20170
CITY OF PRESCOTT BUSINESS LICENSE REGISTRATION – ...
- New Law "Cures" Small Employer Health Insurance DilemnaDecember 27, 20160
eTax Alert™ (Provided by Western CPE) New Law ...
- Americas Regions Advisory Panel (ARAP)To consider global issues relating to AICPA relations with its members in business and industry, provide direction to the Business and Industry Resource Center, identify future trends and issues to be addressed, ensure proper representation of business and industry members on AICPA council, board
- Using Flexible Budgeting to Improve Sustainability Measures, Part IIThis article creates an opportunity for CPAs in business and industry, who can use their expertise to provide the companies they work for with an appropriate characterization of the information by using flexible budgeting to improve Sustainability Measures.
- Using Flexible Budgeting to Improve Sustainability MeasuresThis article creates an opportunity for CPAs in business and industry, who can use their expertise to provide the companies they work for with an appropriate characterization of the information by using flexible budgeting to improve Sustainability Measures.
- 2017 Government BriefsThis page contains the AICPA Government briefs released in 2017.
- Impact Award CriteriaThis section defines the Impact Award nomination criterion including the eligibility and selection process for Outstanding CPAs in Government Impact Award winners.
- Career Contribution Award CriteriaThis section defines the Career Contribution Award nomination criterion including the eligibility and selection process for the Outstanding CPAs in Government Career Contribution Award winners.
- The Prince's Accounting for Sustainability ProjectThe American Institute of Certified Public Accountants is a member of the Accounting Bodies Network, established by The Prince’s Accounting for Sustainability Project (A4S) to bring together the largest accounting bodies from across the globe, to help minimize the
- E&Y- Seven Things CEOs and Boards Should Ask About Triple-Bottom-Line ReportingLink to Seven Things to Ask This E&Y paper provides a summary of the major issues a company’s CEO and Board should discuss when considering sustainability or “triple-bottom-line” reporting for the first time. The report is framed around the following seven
- Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC)2016-2017 AICPA Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC) Committee
- 2016 Government BriefsThis page contains the AICPA Government briefs released in 2016.
- Movement on Repeal of both 1099sThe committee action, which also made changes to a tax credit enacted in the health care reform law, follows advocacy by AICPA and others to reduce a significant burden on taxpayers.
- Tax Professional Success Stories - PodcastsProminent CPAs provide success stories from their careers as tax accountants. They discuss how they became successful, challenges they have faced, and opportunities in the profession.
- Tax Identity Theft Information and ToolsIdentity theft is a growing area of concern for taxpayers and practitioners. The AICPA has created this page to provide members with information about preventing identity theft, including tips to provide clients, and steps to take if it occurs.
- IRS Collection Guidance and ResourcesPractitioners are likely to have clients who owe taxes to the IRS and who are unable to immediately pay
- February Tax Section News - 2017Tax Section News for February including important tax updates and "Executive Orders - A Primer"
- January Tax Section News - 2017January Tax Section News including Capital Tax Update and Thriving in Tax Season.
- Data Compromises: A Tax Practitioner's NightmareData compromises are a daily event in the U.S., and data compromises targeting tax professionals are on the rise. Identity thieves, many of whom are involved with sophisticated and organized syndicates, are redoubling their efforts to gather personal data to commit Stolen Identity Refund Fraud
- Brexit Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Answers for Tax ProfessionalsThe UK vote to leave the EU, may have major implications for clients and tax practitioners. Here are answers to help address the most common questions raised by BREXIT.
- Adventure! Relaxation! Education! Your Vacation is Just Around the Corner!You’ve probably been asked this dozens of times in the past few months. As if you needed another reminder of the digital (and possibly actual) stack of returns waiting for you in the office. How’s it going? You’re tired! But you diligently plow through, creeping closer every hour to the big payoff:
- Ideas for Maintaining Client LoyaltyIn the world of business, it seems we are always concerned about gaining new business/clients. But, also of major concern is keeping your current clients satisfied and loyal to your firm. We have the leaky bucket theory – client attrition is naturally going to happen: death, sale of a business,
Schutte & Hilgendorf, a Prescott CPA firm, is a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in audit, accounting, and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, homeowner’s associations. We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
At Schutte & Hilgendorf, we engage with our clients to address their challenges and achieve their business objectives. Our accounting, audit, and tax professionals are trusted advisors to premier companies, HOAs, and individuals in the Prescott area and beyond. Our daily focus is our clients’ secure growth in increasingly complex times.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service. We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
We are capable, personable, and accessible. We strive to find the most efficient ways of doing things and welcome new technologies.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- QuickBooks Startup/Consulting
- Live payroll, payroll tax preparation and filings
- Sales Taxes and filings
- Industry Specializations, including:
- Non-Profit/ 501 (c) Organizations
- Homeowners Associations
- Yellow Book and Single Audits:
- Our links