- Business, Industry and Government Webcast SeriesSee the latest CGMA-themed webcasts offered to designation-holders at free or discounted prices.
- Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC)2013-2014 AICPA Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC) Committee
- 2015-Government-BriefsThis page contains the AICPA Government briefs released in 2015.
- ERM ResourcesThe AICPA has numerous resources to help members learn more about ERM and share with their senior management and staff. In addition, COSO has several important resources for CPAs. Available resources are listed below. AICPA Products-
- AICPA 2014 Government BriefsAICPA 2014 Government Briefs
- Outstanding CPA in Government Awards 2014The winners of the 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award and the Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award were announced at the AICPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference on August 11, 2014.
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Ken Williams, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Kenneth Williams
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Randy C. Roberts, CPA, CGFM2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Randy C. Roberts, CPA, CGFM
- Identity Theft Concern Grows - Free Webcast and ToolsJuly 29, 2015 Tax Section E-Alert on Identity Theft
- One Step Forward and Two Steps Back: Identity Theft and TaxesIssue Spotlight on Identity Theft for July Tax Section Newsletter
- Tax Court Invalidates Stock-Based Compensation Rule in Cost-Sharing AgreementsThe IRS’s cost-sharing rule requiring controlled entities that enter into qualified cost-sharing agreements to include stock-based compensation in the shared costs is arbitrary and capricious and therefore invalid, the Tax Court held.
- Practice Management Feature: Top Issues SurveyThe AICPA Private Company Practice Section (PCPS) conducts a bi-annual Top Issues survey to identify the biggest challenges facing practitioners.
- Regulations Provide Guidance on Proper Place to File Refund ClaimsThe IRS issued final regulations on the correct place for taxpayers to file claims for refund or credit.
- July Tax Power Hour DebriefTax Power Hour Debrief article for July newsletter based on July webcast on Billing Without Timesheets
- Washington Tax UpdateWashington Tax Update article for July Tax Section Newsletter
- Tax Identity Theft Information & ToolsIdentity theft is a growing area of concern for taxpayers and practitioners. The AICPA has created this page to provide members with information about preventing identity theft, including tips to provide clients, and steps to take if it occurs.
- Proposed Rules Define Disguised Payments for Services in PartnershipsThe IRS is proposing to apply a nonexclusive six-factor test to determine whether payments from a partnership to a partner are disguised payments for services that are not rendered in the partner’s capacity as a partner in the partnership.
- Majority of CPAs Polled Had Clients Victimized by Tax ID Theft This YearSixty-three percent of CPAs who answered the 2015 tax software survey conducted by The Tax Adviser and Journal of Accountancy said at least one of their clients was a victim of tax identity theft in the 2015 filing season.
Schutte & Hilgendorf, a Prescott CPA firm, is a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in audit, accounting, and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, homeowner’s associations. We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
At Schutte & Hilgendorf, we engage with our clients to address their challenges and achieve their business objectives. Our accounting, audit, and tax professionals are trusted advisors to premier companies, HOAs, and individuals in the Prescott area and beyond. Our daily focus is our clients’ secure growth in increasingly complex times.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service. We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
We are capable, personable, and accessible. We strive to find the most efficient ways of doing things and welcome new technologies.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- QuickBooks Startup/Consulting
- Live payroll, payroll tax preparation and filings
- Sales Taxes and filings
- Industry Specializations, including:
- Non-Profit/ 501 (c) Organizations
- Homeowners Associations
- Yellow Book and Single Audits:
- Our links