- Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC)2013-2014 AICPA Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC) Committee
- ERM ResourcesThe AICPA has numerous resources to help members learn more about ERM and share with their senior management and staff. In addition, COSO has several important resources for CPAs. Available resources are listed below. AICPA Products- The
- AICPA 2014 Government BriefsAICPA 2014 Government Briefs
- Outstanding CPAs in Government Past Winners2013 Impact Award - Marcia Buchanan Local Level - Alfredo Riverol State Level - Pamela Leary Federal Level - Jennifer Coleman 2012 State Level - Roger A. Norman Federal Level - John H. Fisher 2011 Local Level - John McCormac State Level -
- Outstanding CPA in Government Awards 2014The winners of the 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award and the Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award were announced at the AICPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference on August 11, 2014.
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Ken Williams, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Kenneth Williams
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Randy C. Roberts, CPA, CGFM2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Randy C. Roberts, CPA, CGFM
- World Congress of Accountants 2014The World Congress of Accountants (WCOA) is organized by the International Federation of Accountants and held every four years. The event gives accounting professionals the opportunity to share their views on the current issues and trends in the profession. The CGMA
- TIGTA Study: Significant Discrepancies Exist Between Alimony Deductions Claimed by Payers and Income Reported by RecipientsMarch newsletter article: TIGTA Study on Discrepencies Between Alimony Deductions
- Issue Spotlight: Identity Theft Adds to Practitioner AnxietyIssue Spotlight article for March newsletter on Identity Theft.
- Practice Management Feature: Managing ExtensionsPractice Management feature for March Tax Section monthly newsletter on Managing Extensions. Compressed tax filing seasons are quickly becoming the “norm” rather than the “exception” as the most recent years indicate. As such, firms should consider establishing procedures that anticipate higher
- March Tax Power Hour DebriefTax Power Hour Debrief article for March Tax Section newsletter. The March Tax Power Hour was all about motivation. Each year, we try to focus at least one of our tax season presentations on managing or avoiding burnout. This year, we flipped the script and looked at it from the other perspective:
- Member Feature - Kevin J. Walsh, CPA, CGMAFeatured story in March Tax Section newsletter. Member feature on Kevin Walsh, CPA, CGMA.
- Advanced Tax QuarterlyAdvanced Tax Quarterly webcast series dedicated page to elaborate on the series, individual events, and provide registration information.
- Tangible Property Regulations (Repair Regs) Guidance and ResourcesOn Feb. 13, 2015 the IRS announced simplified procedures for final tangible property regulations with the release of Rev. Proc. 2015-20. The much anticipated relief permits small businesses to change a method of accounting under the final tangible property regulations on a prospective basis, and
- Tax Power Hour Event ArchivesDon't miss a Tax Power Hour presentation! Get links to archived videos and presentation handouts up to 1 year after the original broadcast.
- 2014 Busy Season Resource PageBusy Season webpage providing quick links to tax season tools and resources for the 2014 filing season.
- Wraparound Coverage Must Meet Five Requirements to Qualify as an Excepted BenefitFinal regulations permit employers to offer limited wraparound coverage for health care if they meet five requirements.
Schutte & Hilgendorf, a Prescott CPA firm, is a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in audit, accounting, and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, homeowner’s associations. We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
At Schutte & Hilgendorf, we engage with our clients to address their challenges and achieve their business objectives. Our accounting, audit, and tax professionals are trusted advisors to premier companies, HOAs, and individuals in the Prescott area and beyond. Our daily focus is our clients’ secure growth in increasingly complex times.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service. We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
We are capable, personable, and accessible. We strive to find the most efficient ways of doing things and welcome new technologies.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- QuickBooks Startup/Consulting
- Live payroll, payroll tax preparation and filings
- Sales Taxes and filings
- Industry Specializations, including:
- Non-Profit/ 501 (c) Organizations
- Homeowners Associations
- Yellow Book and Single Audits:
- Our links