- IRS Tax Tips: Premium Tax Credit Checkup for your 2016 Health Insurance Marketplace CoverageJuly 18, 20160
If you or anyone in your family ...
- Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC)2016-2017 AICPA Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC) Committee
- ERM Task ForceThe AICPA Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Task Force was formed to streamline current, relevant information on the AICPA website and consolidate the information in a useful, user-friendly manner for those working in Business, Industry & Government.
- CGMA Advisory Task ForceAn executive level subcommittee of GPAC that will serve as an advocate and innovator for the development, testing and support of CGMA Government products (Briefs, articles, tools, etc.) for those working in government.
- 2016 Government BriefsThis page contains the AICPA Government briefs released in 2016.
- 2016 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Paul Curtis, CPA2016 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Paul Curtis, CPA.
- 2016 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner: Sam M. McCall, PhD, CPA, CGMA, CGFM, CIA, CGAP, CIG2016 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner: Sam M. McCall
- Outstanding CPA in Government Awards 2016The AICPA Outstanding CPA in Government Awards recognize the achievements of individual CPAs employed in government at the local, state and federal levels. Through their accomplishments, award recipients and nominees demonstrate the importance and contribution of CPA skills and competencies to the
- Outstanding CPA in Government Awards 2015The winners of the 2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award and the Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award were announced at the AICPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference on August 10, 2015. The Outstanding CPA in Government Career
- Impact Award CriteriaThis section defines the Impact Award nomination criterion including the eligibility and selection process for Outstanding CPAs in Government Impact Award winners.
- Career Contribution Award CriteriaThis section defines the Career Contribution Award nomination criterion including the eligibility and selection process for the Outstanding CPAs in Government Career Contribution Award winners.
- Talking Politics: The Candidates’ Tax Plans and Your Clients’ QuestionsIn every election cycle, one safe bet is that the candidates will have something to say about taxes. As a perennial vote-getter, candidate tax plans are always front and center, especially in presidential elections. Forgetting for a moment that Congress writes the laws, debate often rages around
- Tax Identity Theft Information and ToolsIdentity theft is a growing area of concern for taxpayers and practitioners. The AICPA has created this page to provide members with information about preventing identity theft, including tips to provide clients, and steps to take if it occurs.
- Tax Professional Success Stories - PodcastsProminent CPAs provide success stories from their careers as tax accountants. They discuss how they became successful, challenges they have faced, and opportunities in the profession.
- Tax Career OpportunitiesThere are many opportunities for those who seek a career in tax. The financial rewards for
- Tax Education Resources for Students and TeachersOur tax education resources for students and teachers helps accounting educators shape
- Campus to Clients ColumnsThis quarterly column for the AICPA’s Tax Adviser, publishes in February, May, August, and November. It covers topics of interest to tax faculty including ideas for classroom co-curricular activities and pedagogy for tax courses.
- Tax Section Webcast ArchivesTax Section webcasts, presentation slides, and handouts are archived and available for Tax Section members to watch on-demand (without CPE) for one year following the live event.
- Jumping Ship – Is it Time for a Career Change?Has the snooze button on your alarm broken off due to excessive use? Does the idea of passing that same tree on your way to the office each morning give you a headache? Or maybe you absolutely love your work, but are looking for a new challenge. Whatever your situation, you may be ready to […]
- Tax Ethics – Always Evolving, Yet Remaining Forever A Sure Thing“The more things change, the more they stay the same.” – Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr In the ever-changing world of taxation, one of the few constants is the obligation of CPAs to abide by certain sets of rules and regulations upon which our profession is based. Now more than ever, ethical
- SSTS No. 7, Form and Content of Advice to Taxpayers – Communication and Documentation FAQsThe answers to these frequently asked questions (FAQs) are based on guidance developed by the SSTS Guidance Task Force in response to questions that were presented during the SSTS public exposure period and since that time in administering the SSTSs. These FAQs are not rules, regulations, or
Schutte & Hilgendorf, a Prescott CPA firm, is a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in audit, accounting, and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, homeowner’s associations. We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
At Schutte & Hilgendorf, we engage with our clients to address their challenges and achieve their business objectives. Our accounting, audit, and tax professionals are trusted advisors to premier companies, HOAs, and individuals in the Prescott area and beyond. Our daily focus is our clients’ secure growth in increasingly complex times.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service. We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
We are capable, personable, and accessible. We strive to find the most efficient ways of doing things and welcome new technologies.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- QuickBooks Startup/Consulting
- Live payroll, payroll tax preparation and filings
- Sales Taxes and filings
- Industry Specializations, including:
- Non-Profit/ 501 (c) Organizations
- Homeowners Associations
- Yellow Book and Single Audits:
- Our links