- Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC)2013-2014 AICPA Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC) Committee
- Business, Industry and Government Webcast SeriesSee the latest CGMA-themed webcasts offered to designation-holders at free or discounted prices.
- 2015-Government-BriefsThis page contains the AICPA Government briefs released in 2015.
- ERM ResourcesThe AICPA has numerous resources to help members learn more about ERM and share with their senior management and staff. In addition, COSO has several important resources for CPAs. Available resources are listed below. AICPA Products-
- AICPA 2014 Government BriefsAICPA 2014 Government Briefs
- Outstanding CPAs in Government Past Winners2013 Impact Award - Marcia Buchanan Local Level - Alfredo Riverol State Level - Pamela Leary Federal Level - Jennifer Coleman 2012 State Level - Roger A. Norman Federal Level - John H. Fisher 2011 Local Level - John McCormac State Level -
- Outstanding CPA in Government Awards 2014The winners of the 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award and the Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award were announced at the AICPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference on August 11, 2014.
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Ken Williams, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Kenneth Williams
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA
- FBAR Alert: June 30 Filing Deadline is Quickly ApproachingArticle for May Tax Section Newsletter on the FBAR June 30 Filing Deadline
- Limitation of refunds of amounts withheld from foreign persons and FATCA WithholdingsArticle on FATCA withholding for May Tax Section Newsletter
- Check Your Clients' Forms 1099-B: Reporting Changes May Create Basis ErrorsIssue Spotlight for May Tax Section newsletter regarding 1099-B
- AICPA Members Rate IRS ServicesArticle detailing results from AICPA Survey on IRS Service Levels for May newsletter.
- May Tax Power Hour DebriefTax Power Hour Debrief article for May Tax Section newsletter
- Letter from the ChairMay 22, 2015 Tax Section Newsletter Featured Story - Letter from the Chair
- Tax Power Hour Event ArchivesDon't miss a Tax Power Hour presentation! Get links to archived videos and presentation handouts up to 1 year after the original broadcast.
- Tax Reform, Lower Rates Among Top Legislative Goals, Ryan Tells AICPARep. Paul D. Ryan, R-Wis., outlined his priorities since taking over House Ways and Means Committee leadership to members of the AICPA’s spring Council meeting in Washington.
- Supreme Court Invalidates Maryland’s Personal Income Tax StructureThe Supreme Court held that the personal income tax system imposed by the state of Maryland, which did not give taxpayers a credit against their county income tax for taxes paid to other states, violates the dormant Commerce Clause
- Advanced Tax Quarterly Event ArchivesReturn to Advanced Tax Quarterly page Links to event archives and handouts will remain available for one year Understanding the IRS Internal Revenue Manual and Collection
Schutte & Hilgendorf, a Prescott CPA firm, is a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in audit, accounting, and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, homeowner’s associations. We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
At Schutte & Hilgendorf, we engage with our clients to address their challenges and achieve their business objectives. Our accounting, audit, and tax professionals are trusted advisors to premier companies, HOAs, and individuals in the Prescott area and beyond. Our daily focus is our clients’ secure growth in increasingly complex times.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service. We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
We are capable, personable, and accessible. We strive to find the most efficient ways of doing things and welcome new technologies.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- QuickBooks Startup/Consulting
- Live payroll, payroll tax preparation and filings
- Sales Taxes and filings
- Industry Specializations, including:
- Non-Profit/ 501 (c) Organizations
- Homeowners Associations
- Yellow Book and Single Audits:
- Our links