- Business, Industry and Government Webcast SeriesSee the latest CGMA-themed webcasts offered to designation-holders at free or discounted prices.
- Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC)2013-2014 AICPA Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC) Committee
- 2015-Government-BriefsThis page contains the AICPA Government briefs released in 2015.
- ERM ResourcesThe AICPA has numerous resources to help members learn more about ERM and share with their senior management and staff. In addition, COSO has several important resources for CPAs. Available resources are listed below. AICPA Products-
- AICPA 2014 Government BriefsAICPA 2014 Government Briefs
- Outstanding CPAs in Government Past Winners2013 Impact Award - Marcia Buchanan Local Level - Alfredo Riverol State Level - Pamela Leary Federal Level - Jennifer Coleman 2012 State Level - Roger A. Norman Federal Level - John H. Fisher 2011 Local Level - John McCormac State Level -
- Outstanding CPA in Government Awards 2014The winners of the 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award and the Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award were announced at the AICPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference on August 11, 2014.
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Ken Williams, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Kenneth Williams
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Melinda Hitz
- 2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA2014 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Governor Rick Snyder, CPA
- Tax Power Hour Event ArchivesDon't miss a Tax Power Hour presentation! Get links to archived videos and presentation handouts up to 1 year after the original broadcast.
- Notice Clarifies Provider List Rules for Charitable Hospital Financial Assistance PoliciesThe IRS clarified the requirement in Regs. Sec. 1.501(r)-4(b)(1)(iii)(F) that a charitable hospital organization include a provider list in its financial assistance policy.
- Small Business Relief from ACA Penalties Ends June 30June newsletter Issue Spotlight article discussed Small Business Relief from ACA Penalties Ends June 30.
- Issues with Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) and WithholdingArticle for June AICPA Tax Section News: Issues with ITINs and Withholding
- June Tax Power Hour DebriefTax Power Hour debrief article of June webcast for Tax Section newsletter
- Meet the Tax TeamFeatured Story for June Tax Section News about the Tax Team.
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies in Federal ExchangesThe Supreme Court upheld the availability of premium tax credits under Sec. 36B when they are provided through health exchanges run by the federal government.
- Congress Makes Changes to Tax Code in Trade Preferences ActThe Trade Preferences Extension Act of 2015 contains tax provisions in addition to the trade measures that were the focus of the bill.
- February Tax Power Hour DebriefDebrief from Feb. Tax Power Hour webcast series discussing Tax Season Time Management Tips
- March Tax Power Hour DebriefTax Power Hour Debrief article for March Tax Section newsletter. The March Tax Power Hour was all about motivation. Each year, we try to focus at least one of our tax season presentations on managing or avoiding burnout. This year, we flipped the script and looked at it from the other perspective:
Schutte & Hilgendorf, a Prescott CPA firm, is a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in audit, accounting, and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, homeowner’s associations. We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
At Schutte & Hilgendorf, we engage with our clients to address their challenges and achieve their business objectives. Our accounting, audit, and tax professionals are trusted advisors to premier companies, HOAs, and individuals in the Prescott area and beyond. Our daily focus is our clients’ secure growth in increasingly complex times.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service. We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
We are capable, personable, and accessible. We strive to find the most efficient ways of doing things and welcome new technologies.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- QuickBooks Startup/Consulting
- Live payroll, payroll tax preparation and filings
- Sales Taxes and filings
- Industry Specializations, including:
- Non-Profit/ 501 (c) Organizations
- Homeowners Associations
- Yellow Book and Single Audits:
- Our links