- Outstanding CPA in Government Awards 2015The winners of the 2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award and the Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award were announced at the AICPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference on August 10, 2015. The Outstanding CPA in Government Career
- 2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Wendy M. Payne, CPA, CGFM2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Career Contribution Award Winner, Wendy M. Payne, CPA, CGFM
- 2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level: Jacob W. Flournoy, CPA, CGMA, CIA, CISA, CFEJacob Flournoy, Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, State Level
- 2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Leah Nikaidoh2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Federal Level: Leah L. Nikaidoh, CPA
- 2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Anne P. Harty2015 Outstanding CPA in Government Impact Award Winner, Local Level: Anne P. Harty, CPA
- Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC)2014-2015 AICPA Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC) Committee
- Business, Industry and Government Webcast SeriesSee the latest CGMA-themed webcasts offered to designation-holders at free or discounted prices.
- 2015-Government-BriefsThis page contains the AICPA Government briefs released in 2015.
- ERM ResourcesThe AICPA has numerous resources to help members learn more about ERM and share with their senior management and staff. In addition, COSO has several important resources for CPAs. Available resources are listed below. AICPA Products-
- AICPA 2014 Government BriefsAICPA 2014 Government Briefs
- Tax Power Hour DebriefAugust Tax Section News article on Tax Power Hour Debrief
- Terminated IRS Installment Agreements – Beware for Your ClientsAugust Issue Spotlight article: Terminated IRS Installment Agreements – Beware for Your Clients
- Letter from the ChairAs a leader in tax thought, the AICPA is often asked by Congress and the IRS to provide meaningful and relevant input on proposed legislation as well as existing administrative rulings, regulations and forms. The AICPA is unique in that the organization is made up of volunteers comprising the
- Section 7216 Guidance and ResourcesFinal Treasury Regulations on rules and consent requirements relating to the disclosure or use of tax return information by tax return preparers became effective Dec. 28, 2012.
- Casualty Loss and Disaster ReliefCasualty Loss and Disaster Relief resources & guidance dedicated webpage.
- Tax Identity Theft Information & ToolsIdentity theft is a growing area of concern for taxpayers and practitioners. The AICPA has created this page to provide members with information about preventing identity theft, including tips to provide clients, and steps to take if it occurs.
- Washington Tax BriefThe Washington Tax Brief is a webcast series offered by the AICPA Tax Section to help keep you informed of what is going on in Washington that may affect you, your practice, or your clients.
- Miscellaneous Practice Guides & Checklists - 2013This page contains 2013 miscellaneous practice guides.These checklists and practice guides were prepared by the AICPA Tax Practice Guides Task Force.
- The NEW Tax Power HourSpecial E-Alert on the new Tax Power Hour webcast series and member benefit
- New Due Dates to Take Effect for 2017 Filing Season; Download Chart to Keep TrackSpecial E-Alert on New Due Dates Take Effect for 2017, August 4, 2015
Schutte & Hilgendorf, a Prescott CPA firm, is a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in audit, accounting, and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, homeowner’s associations. We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
At Schutte & Hilgendorf, we engage with our clients to address their challenges and achieve their business objectives. Our accounting, audit, and tax professionals are trusted advisors to premier companies, HOAs, and individuals in the Prescott area and beyond. Our daily focus is our clients’ secure growth in increasingly complex times.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service. We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
We are capable, personable, and accessible. We strive to find the most efficient ways of doing things and welcome new technologies.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- QuickBooks Startup/Consulting
- Live payroll, payroll tax preparation and filings
- Sales Taxes and filings
- Industry Specializations, including:
- Non-Profit/ 501 (c) Organizations
- Homeowners Associations
- Yellow Book and Single Audits:
- Our links