- FASB's New Standard Aims to Improve Not-for-Profit Financial ReportingMay 19, 20170
In August, 2016, the Financial Accounting Standards ...
- New Mandatory Sick Leave Under Prop 206 - Arizona law Effective July 1, 2017May 5, 20170
REMINDER: Check your paid-time-off policies to include ...
- IRS Small Business Tip - Employee or Independent Contractor??May 2, 20170
Issue Number: IRS Small Business Week Tax ...
- Prescott becomes a Program City for Arizona Sales TaxJanuary 11, 20170
All Prescott and other cities’ sales taxes ...
- Impact Award CriteriaThis section defines the Impact Award nomination criterion including the eligibility and selection process for Outstanding CPAs in Government Impact Award winners.
- Career Contribution Award CriteriaThis section defines the Career Contribution Award nomination criterion including the eligibility and selection process for the Outstanding CPAs in Government Career Contribution Award winners.
- ERM Task ForceThe AICPA Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Task Force was formed to streamline current, relevant information on the AICPA website and consolidate the information in a useful, user-friendly manner for those working in Business, Industry & Government.
- GuidanceThese external links are for CPAs practicing at various levels of government who wish to visit other accounting-related sites on the Internet.
- 2017 Government BriefsThis page contains the AICPA Government briefs released in 2017.
- Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC)2017 AICPA Government Performance and Accountability Committee (GPAC) Committee
- Americas Regions Advisory Panel (AmRAP)To consider global issues relating to AICPA relations with its members in business and industry, provide direction to the Business and Industry Resource Center, identify future trends and issues to be addressed, ensure proper representation of business and industry members on AICPA council, board
- Using Flexible Budgeting to Improve Sustainability Measures, Part IIThis article creates an opportunity for CPAs in business and industry, who can use their expertise to provide the companies they work for with an appropriate characterization of the information by using flexible budgeting to improve Sustainability Measures.
- Using Flexible Budgeting to Improve Sustainability MeasuresThis article creates an opportunity for CPAs in business and industry, who can use their expertise to provide the companies they work for with an appropriate characterization of the information by using flexible budgeting to improve Sustainability Measures.
- The Prince's Accounting for Sustainability ProjectThe American Institute of Certified Public Accountants is a member of the Accounting Bodies Network, established by The Prince’s Accounting for Sustainability Project (A4S) to bring together the largest accounting bodies from across the globe, to help minimize the
- Letter from the Director - AICPA Tax Practice & EthicsThe tax profession is changing – how are you preparing? You moved your data to the cloud and mastered Form 8879 digital signatures, but are you ready to compete with a robot for your tax clients? An equivalent to Rosie, the faithful housekeeper from the Jetsons, hasn’t materialized yet, but Watson
- Complexities for Clients Who Are U.S. BeneficiariesRecommendations to help the IRS correctly track U.S. beneficiaries of foreign trust withholding credit.
- Best Practices for Staff TrainingIt is a good time to evaluate the options for your staff training since filing season is in the rear window and staff performance evaluations have been recently completed.
- May 2017 Tax Section NewsPartnership Tax Audit Considerations; IRS Authorizations Guidance
- Tax Section Webcast ArchivesTax Section webcasts, presentation slides, and handouts are archived and available for Tax Section members to watch on-demand (without CPE) for one year following the live event.
- Brexit Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Answers for Tax ProfessionalsThe UK vote to leave the EU, may have major implications for clients and tax practitioners. Here are answers to help address the most common questions raised by BREXIT.
- Tax Professional Success Stories - PodcastsProminent CPAs provide success stories from their careers as tax accountants. They discuss how they became successful, challenges they have faced, and opportunities in the profession.
- Tax Education Resources for Students and TeachersOur tax education resources for students and teachers helps accounting educators
- Tax Career OpportunitiesThere are many opportunities for those who seek a career in tax. The financial rewards for
- Staff Performance EvaluationsDuring the busy seasons, CPA firm staff and supervisors are focused on their clients. For the best employees, the volume of work never distracts from the quality. But in crunch time, anyone can develop bad habits that can bleed over into regular operations. The future success of any CPA firm
Schutte & Hilgendorf, a Prescott CPA firm, is a full service professional accounting firm that specializes in audit, accounting, and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, homeowner’s associations. We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
At Schutte & Hilgendorf, we engage with our clients to address their challenges and achieve their business objectives. Our accounting, audit, and tax professionals are trusted advisors to premier companies, HOAs, and individuals in the Prescott area and beyond. Our daily focus is our clients’ secure growth in increasingly complex times.
We are committed to delivering exceptional service. We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
We are capable, personable, and accessible. We strive to find the most efficient ways of doing things and welcome new technologies.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax preparation and planning
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- QuickBooks Startup/Consulting
- Live payroll, payroll tax preparation and filings
- Sales Taxes and filings
- Industry Specializations, including:
- Non-Profit/ 501 (c) Organizations
- Homeowners Associations
- Yellow Book and Single Audits:
- Our links