Day to Day Bookkeeping – acting as your “inside” bookkeeper:
- Pickup and process mail from PO Box.
- Payment and recording of vendor invoices.
- Make deposits and record receipts.
- Prepare and mail customer invoices.
- Prepare and mail donor acknowledgement letters (non‐profit).
Monthly/Quarterly Bookkeeping – oversight and monthly accounting
- Recording of payments and deposits made by client (weekly, monthly, quarterly depending on
volume) from original source documents.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Make journal entries .
- Monthly or quarterly Sales tax reports.
- Tax planning for estimated tax payments.
- Business consulting and budget assistance.
- Management use only financial statements (for internal use only).
- Third party use compilations (monthly or quarterly).
Payroll Processing – Live processing and regular reporting
- Collect time and salary information and process live payroll (with employee direct
- Monthly or quarterly payroll deposit calculations with and without direct electronic .
- payments by CPA.
- Quarterly payroll tax reports.
- Annual W‐2 payroll reports.
- Annual 1099 reports.
- Compiled financial statements (with and without footnotes).
- Reviewed or audited financial statements.
- Tax return preparation.
*All services provided on an hourly rate. Flat monthly rates determined after 90 days