The menu of options for small business accounting services include:
Day to Day Bookkeeping – acting as your “inside” bookkeeper
- Pickup and process mail from PO Box.
- Recording and payment of vendor invoices.
- Make deposits and record receipts.
- Prepare and mail customer invoices.
- Prepare and mail donor acknowledgement letters (non‐profit).
Payroll Processing – live processing and regular reporting
- Collect time and salary information and process live payroll (with employee direct deposit available).
- Add and remove employees into the payroll system.
- Automatic monthly or quarterly payroll deposits.
- Quarterly payroll tax reports.
- Annual W‐2 payroll reports.
Monthly/Quarterly Accounting – oversight and monthly accounting
- Recording of payments and deposits made by client (weekly, monthly, quarterly depending on volume) from original source documents.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Make journal entries.
- Monthly or quarterly sales tax reports.
- Tax planning for estimated tax payments.
- Business consulting and budget assistance.
- Monthly or quarterly management use only financial statements.
- Annual 1099 reports.
- Compiled financial statements (with and without footnotes).
- Reviewed or audited financial statements.
- Tax return preparation for business and individual owners.
We could not ask for a more professional team to manage our CPA and Tax needs. Our year end Audited Statement is completed in a timely manner - and without our having to get into the arcane details of accounting practices; Adam does a super job of presenting tax options which integrate our corporate options with our personal returns (we are a Sub-S). We appreciate eight years of professional support!
Wilson and Stephenie O.
The ladies and gentlemen that run Schutte & Hilgendorf are always helpful and on time with anything you throw at them. I have dealt with several CPA firms over the years since my husband and I have owned a couple of business's and we have found that Schutte & Hilgendorf have been the absolute best! Many thanks to each and everyone of them!
My partner and I interviewed a few businesses to do our business and personal taxes. S & H won hands down. They are knowledgeable and personable, and deal with our quirky ways with grace! Love that we can email and get answers back quickly. We are so glad we chose S&H!
Cathy Kamper. PLLC
I really appreciate Schutte & Hilgendorf, PLLC- CPA's because they are courteous, friendly and always do a job well done! They submit everything needed in a timely matter and, they truly "look out" for those of us who just can't digest the 'accounting thing.' Their staff always makes you feel like you're the only one they working with. A sincere and grateful thank you!
Diversified Concrete Crafters, Inc P
After many years with another CPA, we were very frustrated with the level of service we were receiving. Being self-employed, has it's unique obstacles that can be overwhelming at tax time. Slater and Rutherford (Adam & Gidget) sat with my husband and I for nearly 2 hours, answering our questions, and taking the time to explain our best course of action. We really appreciate the time they took with us, and I just feel better not having to panic over taxes!
Terri Marotto Atkins
I really enjoyed work with Schutte & Hilgendorf, PLLC for our annual financial review and 990 tax preparations. Great communication, quick turn around time once we got started and an overall great experience. Looking forward to working with them next year.
Schutte & Hilgendorg have provided professional services and advice for us since we incorporated our non-profit over 10 years ago. They are excellent to work with and always respond to our needs and questions in a timely manner with professional answers. I particularly recommend them for any non-profit tax and accounting work and they have served those I recommended with excellent service.
Arizona Cowboy Poets Gathering J
Slater & Rutherford process my payroll, business taxes, and personal taxes, and they do so in a consistently professional manner. If I ever have a question (for example, depreciation on a rental property) they have a prompt and thorough answer. I am very happy with their service and will continue to work with them for the foreseeable future!
We specialize in audit, accounting and taxes for individuals, companies, non-profit entities, and homeowner's associations.
We are known for a straightforward personal approach and customized solutions to meet the evolving issues clients face.
Licensed & Insured
8 CPAs and 2 EAs on staff
We are part of the successor to a long established local accounting firm which has served its clients in Prescott for more than 35 years.
We service all of Yavapai County including Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Verde Valley, Flagstaff and Sedona.